Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 7: Unable to push calendar events to iPhone/ No iPhone Calendars Available

Hi, so I have an iPhone that is not properly merging with iCloud calendar events. As in: the events in iCloud are not pushed down to the iPhone Calendars app.

I can see the events via www.icloud.com

I've turned calendars off/on.

Deleted the iCloud account and re-added and merged with iCloud.

I've deleted the iCloud accout, deleted the data from the iPhone, then reset all settings and tried to sign in and merge again.

All email calendars are turned off.

I'm using the same Apple ID that has the calendar events.

When I open the Calendar app, it won't allow me to add a new calendar event either.

Then when I press Calendars in the Calendar app it only has the Birthday calendars.

There's nothing that says: iPhone calendars.

When I press 'edit' it doesn't allow me add a new calendar (iPhone/Work/Birthdays).

Is there any Setting/troubleshooting that I can change/do so that the iPhone Calendars option re-appears?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 23, 2014 9:58 PM

There are no replies.

iOS 7: Unable to push calendar events to iPhone/ No iPhone Calendars Available

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.