There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on 9 different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary depending on the version of iPhoto and the version of the OS. So to get help you need to give as much information as you can. Include things like:
- What version of iPhoto.
- What version of the Operating System.
- Details. As full a description of the problem as you can. For example, if you have a problem with exporting, then explain by describing how you are trying to export, and so on.
- History: Is this going on long? Has anything been installed or deleted? - Are there error messages?
- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.
- Anything unusual about your set up? Or how you use iPhoto?
Anything else you can think of that might help someone understand the problem you have.
Sorry, I'm using Mavericks, and iPhoto 9.5.1
I have my library on an external drive and to not fill my internal hard drive.
I was deleting them inside the app looking at the counter for photos.
30,000 plus. Seemed a lot, so I went through them and found thumbnails of videos that were just a picture not the actual video and as many as 3-4 duplicates of photos.
Selected 3-4 at a time moved them to the trash bin.