Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud Backup Problem

I am having trouble backing up my iPhone to iCloud. At first it said that my storage was full, so I deleted a bunch of old apps as well as my iPad backup, and I also deleted my old iPhone backup so the new one could take its place, and now it doesn't say there is a problem with space, but it won't back up. Everytime I try to back up the iPhone, it just won't finish the process. It just says estimated time left, and then it won't go past that. I tried turning the phone and off and disconnecting to and from the wifi, and it still won't backup. Any help?

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 24, 2014 7:31 AM

1 reply

Jan 26, 2014 2:01 PM in response to Justplainmk

Hello Justplainmk,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

For more information on this, take a look at:

iCloud: Troubleshooting creating an iCloud backup

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3992

My backup is taking a long time to finish.

Backing up and restoring takes time, especially if you have a lot of data or a slow connection. Depending on the size of your backup and the speed of your network, you may need more time than expected to complete the process. Using a reliable connection when backing up your device is highly recommended.

Best of luck,

Mario

ICloud Backup Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.