Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I ydownloaded some songs from iTunes Radio . they don't show in any of my playlists but when I go on itunes I can see all the songs under recently purchased and I can play the songs from there but they don't show in my music playlists,but I purchase them

I downloaded some songs from iTunes Radio . they don't show in any of my playlists but when I go on itunes I can see all the songs under recently purchased and I can play the songs from there but they don't show in my music playlists I don't know what is the problem cos i tried to search the same songs in iTunes and to download them again but the only option is to play them with internet connection .....???????? help please

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 24, 2014 8:33 AM

There are no replies.

I ydownloaded some songs from iTunes Radio . they don't show in any of my playlists but when I go on itunes I can see all the songs under recently purchased and I can play the songs from there but they don't show in my music playlists,but I purchase them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.