Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

It's almost 7:00 PM in London please help me turingtest2 et al with the great Itunes update debaucle of 2014!

I have read every post regarding this Apple fiasco but this has been a perfect storm of Apple failure for me, the only reason I opened my Itunes last night was because my Ipod of 5 years died and I had to buy a new one, so my love for Apple has diminished greatly in the last 24 hours.

Running: Microsoft windows XP media center edition version 2002 service pack 3.

I know enough about computers to be dangerous, I may have deleted something trying to get this Itunes re-install to work. I've been able to follow everything posted like:https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5822688?tstart=30 I have deleted EVERYTHING more than once, restarted more than once, I even tried loading an older version of Itunes, but the problem I'm running into is my sound card can't or won't be detected, it was working fine before this fiasco so I'm not sure if it's the re-install that has caused it to be undetected or maybe it just died at the perfect time. I keep getting this message: I tunes has detected a problem with your aiudio/video configuration and playback may not operate properly. I can see video but no sound, I can get into my Itunes library but nothing will play, my sound card doesn't even show up in my devices section anymore.

I read a post that said something about messing with the msconfig and the inetcpl.cpl and the dxdiag in the START/RUN area so I may have done something stupid.

HELP! ( apple hate) HELP!

Itunes-OTHER, Windows XP

Posted on Jan 24, 2014 10:49 AM

There are no replies.

It's almost 7:00 PM in London please help me turingtest2 et al with the great Itunes update debaucle of 2014!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.