Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have track that only sounds in the left side. how I can do it in both sides?

I'm traying to edit a secuecne but it only sound in the left side when I export it. I don't know how to make it to sound in bouth sides.

someone can help me?

GarageBand (Mac) '11, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 24, 2014 12:16 PM

10 replies

Jan 24, 2014 1:37 PM in response to Garagesolutions7

Garagesolutions7 wrote:

I'm trying to [...] take out the click [track] in the rigth side, and I want [the left channel to be played on both channels

that's something different... you need to convert the left channel to a mono file:

http://www.bulletsandbones.com/GB/GBFAQ.html#stereotomono

(Let the page FULLY load. The link to your answer is at the top of your screen)

Jan 28, 2014 2:34 PM in response to HangTime

Hey it's me again. the last time I edited a sequence in garageband, the track had the click on the left side and music on the right side. Then what I did was pan to the right side and also started to push many buttons, after a long time I just import it. I don't know what I did but somehow automatically the track was on stereo, the sequence was already on both sides with no click. so I wonder if you know how to do it in grageband without using Itunes, because Itunes compress the track a lot?

Thanks for cooperating.

I have track that only sounds in the left side. how I can do it in both sides?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.