Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to pull data from a numbers template into the latest pages?

Hello, I have a numbers template with all my data and I would like to be able to pull certain data from numbers into pages and wondering if this is even possible. Does anyone know if this is possible? If so, what are the steps that I need to follow.

Mac Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 24, 2014 11:42 AM

2 replies

Jan 24, 2014 9:30 PM in response to YeOldMacFan

Thank you for response. Let's see if I can better explain what the problem is:

In numbers I have a workbook with different tabs one of the tabs has different column header names some of the column heading as dates, Hymn Numbers and different actions or tasks that need to be addressed at different points of a meeting. Then in pages, I have an agenda template that based on the date that is entered on the page would then auto fill the pages template with the data from the numbers template.

With the GOAL of automation for an agenda template that in the past has taken some time to prepare for every weekly meeting.

Funny part is that I know how to make it work in Microsoft Office for PC, but not when it comes to MAC applications, but having said that over the past few years since switching over to MAC I'm getting better.

Hope this helps, let me know if you need more details.

Thanks

How to pull data from a numbers template into the latest pages?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.