Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I delete music and tv shows from my icloud?

My icloud is full and I have music and tv shows that show to be stored in it I would like to delete thus freeing up room in my icloud but I cannot figure out how to do that from my phone or my computer. Thanks for any help!

iPhone 4S, iOS 7

Posted on Jan 24, 2014 3:57 PM

5 replies

Mar 7, 2015 8:38 AM in response to celtic michigander

iTunes in the Cloud is a feature which gives you access to your qualifying past purchase history, letting you stream or download purchases that are not physically in your library or on your Apple iOS device. This can give you streamed access to more of your library than you care to store on a particular device.

You can selectively hide purchases from iTunes in the Cloud when you delete from your library. There is no storage limit that is affected by this action.

iTunes Match is a paid annual subscription service that extends the same facilities as iTunes in the Cloud to media ripped from CD or purchased from other sources. The service is limited to a maximum of 25,000 tracks, excluding store purchases.

iCloud is an umbrella term for a collection of Apple's cloudy services.

It isn't clear what the original poster's issue was in this case, but I doubt iTunes Match would have been the solution.

tt2

How do I delete music and tv shows from my icloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.