Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 4 the screen was totally blanck like white screen nothing is visible it is in 90 days warranty now i am new delhi

my iphone 4 the screen is totally blank like white screen nothing is visible.replacment done in dadeland mall apple store on 19th of janvaury 2014 this month and it has got 90 days warranty.now i am in new delhi,India.I have called to apple care USA and they have given the toll free number of india they said it a hardware problem and this has to replace only in USA .now i am not going to USA so i would like to request you that please arrange to replace or repair my iphone 4 in apple care centre at new delhi as this iphone has a warranty just they can send the message and apple care people will take care over here as i bought many product from Usa like HP laptop ,sony camera and other things and they have given the international warranty and over here all the sevice centre will take care so why not apple care peoples take care?

i am waiting for your favorable action and reply

thanks

Rajeev Gupta

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1.3

Posted on Jan 24, 2014 9:12 PM

There are no replies.

my iphone 4 the screen was totally blanck like white screen nothing is visible it is in 90 days warranty now i am new delhi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.