Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I present with keynote using another iOS device?

The keynote app on my ipad mini looks like it can be controlled by my iphone, however, I'm struggling to make it work. I am unsure if keynote remote is required. I tried to look for the app on the app store, but it is not there (Australia).

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 24, 2014 10:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 5:40 AM

hello jamie4284,

the keynote remote app was recently taken out from the app store by apple because it has released a new update for keynote which has, built in, a remote function. make sure you have your keynote app updated both on your ipad mini and on your iphone. after that, enter keynote on both of your iphone and ipad mini and connect the two devices together by pressing the small iphone icon inside the updated keynote app. it is an easy and fully guided process dont worry.

Apple-ify your life!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2014 5:40 AM in response to jamie4284

hello jamie4284,

the keynote remote app was recently taken out from the app store by apple because it has released a new update for keynote which has, built in, a remote function. make sure you have your keynote app updated both on your ipad mini and on your iphone. after that, enter keynote on both of your iphone and ipad mini and connect the two devices together by pressing the small iphone icon inside the updated keynote app. it is an easy and fully guided process dont worry.

Apple-ify your life!

How do I present with keynote using another iOS device?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.