Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HI ive forgotten my apple id and password, and also the name and last name i used to set up my iphone 4s what do i do?

my iphone 4s wont turn back on after the battery died, have tried all the steps, still not working. contacted my network provider they said to send it in but before that turn off find my iphone. I am unable to do so as ive forgotten my apple id and password, i have followed the steps and im stuck as i do not know what name and last name i put when registering with icloud as i didnt want to give out such information at the time,(as in i made up the name n last name).

Can anyone help me???

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 3:03 AM

1 reply

Jan 25, 2014 5:20 AM in response to johnna14

That my friend is why you don 't make up a lie; you get yourself stuck in this kind of circle.

First; how do you forget the apple id and password, that apple id is most likely an > EMAIL < address that you /PERSONALLY/ put into the device to sign up for the service. Once you remember your own email; you need to go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid for further assistance on resetting your password

You don't need the first and last name; it just makes it a lot harder to locate your account if you REALLY can't remember

If you cannot find any infomation then you sir are SOL;

HI ive forgotten my apple id and password, and also the name and last name i used to set up my iphone 4s what do i do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.