Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 4 software update? 6.1.3 to 7.0.4?

Should I upgrade to 7.0.4 software version? I have an iPhone 4 with the 6.1.3 version only 6,3GB capacity.

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 6:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 11:48 AM

I upgraded my (previous) iPhone 4 to iOS 7.4 with no problems. There have however been what I would consider an unusually large number of complaints about iOS 7 being slow or laggy on the iPhone 4. I didn't notice that on my iPhone 4 but if you are concerned you may want to wait until 7.1 to be released. There have been good reports on the beta version of that.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 25, 2014 11:48 AM in response to Paloiia

I upgraded my (previous) iPhone 4 to iOS 7.4 with no problems. There have however been what I would consider an unusually large number of complaints about iOS 7 being slow or laggy on the iPhone 4. I didn't notice that on my iPhone 4 but if you are concerned you may want to wait until 7.1 to be released. There have been good reports on the beta version of that.

iPhone 4 software update? 6.1.3 to 7.0.4?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.