Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does an iPhone 5s have the same screen digitizer as an iPhone 5?

I'm trying to replace the screen on my 5s and noticed the 5 screen was $70 less. Can I get away with using the 5 screen if my home button is not broken

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 8:47 AM

6 replies

Nov 18, 2015 11:42 AM in response to KiltedTim

You wrote, "Are you dense?"

KiltedTim,

If you are a Marine, please read on. If you are not, do whatever you will with the following.

Your sarcasm is not in keeping with the character or discipline that represents Marines in a favorable light. Mental and ethical strength will (restraint). These traits take courage to exemplify in any arena, and in a civilian format like this community, demonstrating these traits is incumbent upon anyone who has earned the title Marine. Respect yourself, others, and our / my Marine Corps. Do better the next time you're tempted to speak in such a manner. Say what you mean, mean what you say. I believe in your courage Marine! Remember that not everyone will 'get' that your intention was to be funny.

Ductos Exemplo,

Semper Fidelis,

Disabled Marine Corps Vet

Sarcasm: the use of words that mean the opposite of what you really want to say especially in order to insult someone, to show irritation, or to be funny

example:

If you were accused of being a Marine, would there be enough evidence to convict you?

Does an iPhone 5s have the same screen digitizer as an iPhone 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.