Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my itunes not working after it tried to download the new version. it keep giving error 7

my Itunes not working after it tried to download the new version. it give me message: erro 7 or window error 193. need help. thank

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 9:50 AM

8 replies

Jan 27, 2014 5:29 PM in response to pastorju

I'm having the same issue, and agree that the links provided do nothing, as Windows 8.1 is already using .net 4.5 or greater. any other ideas? Seems like it may have something to do with the Apple Mobile Devices part of the install, as it askes me to abort, retry, or ignore from an iTunes install.

Message was edited by: mcjeremy42 (more info to help, hopefully)

Jan 27, 2014 6:40 PM in response to mcjeremy42

What worked for me was to uninstall from the control panel in this order: Thanks to another post on this board... this worked... link to the discussion here: https://discussions.apple.com/thread/5817584?tstart=0

ITunes

Apple Software Update

Apple Mobile Support

Bonjour

Apple Application Support

I had problems uninstalling Apple Mobile Support, I had to repair it first before I could uninstall it. You will have to restart the computer after all the uninstalls, and before reinstalling ITunes. I reinstalled ITunes from the Apple website afterwards (fresh download) ... everything works for me now that I have done this.

my itunes not working after it tried to download the new version. it keep giving error 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.