Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync Iphone to personal computer and calendar / contacts to separate work computer?

How do I sync music on home computer and calendar/contacts on separate work computer?

iPhone 5

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 2:41 PM

2 replies

Jan 25, 2014 2:49 PM in response to Newmanbt

Here's the deal: By design, iPhone will sync iTunes content...apps, music, pics, etc...with ONE computer at a time. While it is possible to sync contacts/calendars with a different computer, Apple specifically warns against doing so, warning this "can" lead to data corruption, loss or both". Most users who try to sync contacts/calendars with a different computer end up regretting it.

Your mileage may vary.

If you want to do so, make sure EVERYTHING but Contacts/Calendars is turned off/de-selected on your work computer. On your home computer, make sure Contacts/Calendars are turned off.

Good luck.

How do I sync Iphone to personal computer and calendar / contacts to separate work computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.