Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple ID keeps getting reset

As I was out, I recieved an email saying that my password for my Apple ID has been reset "sucessfully". This means that someone would have had to have known my security questions, or my email passwords.

It was basically a back and forth change until I accessed my account to change the email it was linked to, and the security questions.

However, now it was reset AGAIN and I was trying to reset my password through email, it didn't send an email to any of my accounts. And when I try to reset it by security questions, it is now saying my birthdate is incorrect.

I'm really stuck and I don't know what to do. I don't give anyone my passwords and there's no reason why someone needs to hack into my Apple ID. It seems like it's a problem on Apple's end but I'm not too sure. Has this happened to anyone and what can I do next?

iOS 7.0.4, apple ID reset problem, security

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 5:30 PM

5 replies

Apple ID keeps getting reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.