Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unlocked iphone bought from US, service centers in INIDA not ready to repair

i bouhgt unlocked iPhone 5s from US and i was using without any problem in INDIA.But last week it got in iTUnes recovery mod, and when try to restore, its not getting finished, and ends in a error message. I contacted Apple Inc and they told me that then can try to update software, but they also failed.
Now they are saying that they can't repair it in INDIA and it can be done in US only.And i should do it myself as because they are not ready to do it from their side. 👿👿

What a por service from world No-1 tech Company. Is this the service you offer to your customers.Also 1 more thing, along with my iPhone 5s, my 2 ipads also got the same error and now useless. This ismy 8th aapple device including 6 iPhones and 2 ipads. 😢😢
But i will never buy an apple product in my life. This device is for US people only. Not an international brand, just a US brand.

👿👿👿👿👿

iPhone 5s

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 7:38 PM

13 replies

Jan 25, 2014 8:01 PM in response to heartbreakid816

1. Have you ever jailbroken any of your iDevices?

2. Unplug the iPhone from the USB connection on your computer, reboot your computer, connect the iPhone and restore it.

If the above doesn't work put your iPhone in DFU mode (Google it) and Restore it in iTunes as a new device.

If you have jailbroken any iDevice that used this computer then try restoring it on a different computer.

You could have a phone for each country, wait until you return to the country you bought it from to get it replaced, or send it to someone you know in the US and have them take it in for repair. The problem is that Apple, with the exception of the screens and the backs of some models, does not repair iPhones they replace them with service replacement units with the same model number. It would be impossible for Apple to store replacement units for the US all around the world.

unlocked iphone bought from US, service centers in INIDA not ready to repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.