Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes.exe-System Error The program can't start because MSVCR80.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

I've reinstalled it 3 times and i keep getting that message, is anyone else having this problem?

Other OS, Windows 8.1

Posted on Jan 25, 2014 7:29 PM

6 replies

Jan 26, 2014 3:46 PM in response to Dvd Carlton

This issue started yesterday when Itunes updated to latest version. I have uninstalled in the order described 3 times. during re-installation there is a new error that the mobile services failed to start. I don't know if that has anything to do because itunes finished the installation and provides a message that it installed correctly.

When I try to launch itunes that is when I get the message.

Everything worked fine until I allowed itunes to update yesterday. there must be a bug in what Apple released

itunes.exe-System Error The program can't start because MSVCR80.DLL is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.