Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my itunes will not! is giving me error7(windows error 126) and is stilling me MSVCR80.dll is missing and i tried downloading itunes like 6 times and is saying the same thing. Please help! i need to sync my kids ipads and ipods thank you!

my itunes will not open! is giving me error7(windows error 126) and is stilling me MSVCR80.dll is missing and i tried downloading itunes like 6 times and is saying the same thing. Please help! i need to sync my kids ipads and ipods

thank you!

Posted on Jan 26, 2014 10:26 AM

There are no replies.

my itunes will not! is giving me error7(windows error 126) and is stilling me MSVCR80.dll is missing and i tried downloading itunes like 6 times and is saying the same thing. Please help! i need to sync my kids ipads and ipods thank you!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.