Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Has anyone installed Jan 22 iCloud Control Panel 2.1.3 for Vista?

I'm wondering if anyone has installed this http://support.apple.com/kb/DL1687 (post date on the link is Jan 22, 2014)? If so, did you do it independent of any other Apple updates (like iTunes), and did everything work OK?

I'm wanting to install it (in the hope that I will get bookmark sync working again between my Vista and iOS devices), but am reluctant to do so after the iTunes debacle earlier this week. As far as I can see, the iTunes update still isn't working right (I used System Restore to back out of it and am waiting to see when the coast is clear before trying again. (Yes, I did see links about manually deleting files and all that, but prefer to wait for update to be fixed)

PC, Windows Vista, Dell Inspiron Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz 2x4MB

Posted on Jan 26, 2014 12:11 PM

1 reply

Jan 26, 2014 2:05 PM in response to DianeX

OK - reporting back.

I installed with no problems and was able to open iCloud on my PC and check calendar, notes, reminders. Haven't yet checked bookmark syncing, will get to that when I can.

(I have Vista, IE9; have backed out latest iTunes update before installing this version of iCloud Control Panel)

Has anyone installed Jan 22 iCloud Control Panel 2.1.3 for Vista?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.