Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

choppy audio and video on onlie websites

I have a used Macbook and this problem didnt start happening right away. Anyway, its completely and utterly annoying that I have to kep restarting my computer just to get maybe only 5-10 min of normal streaming video. I have this probably with NetFlix, Youtube, etc. I know for a fact this has nothing to do with my internet connection because streaming videos isn't a problem with the other computers in my house. Also my dad has a mac as well (not a macbook though) and everything works smoothly for him. I need help please

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.7.5)

Posted on Jan 26, 2014 12:40 PM

3 replies

Jan 26, 2014 7:18 PM in response to Down the Rabbit Hole

Okay - you're right about the RAM; that should be plenty. I have the same amount in my MacBook and it streams videos fine.

What browser are you using? Have you tried another?

Another thing to try is creating a new user account on the computer; logging out of the current one and into the new one & testing in the new account. If all is well, then something is amiss in your current account and we can continue troubleshooting from there.

~Lyssa

choppy audio and video on onlie websites

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.