Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My attempt to update Itunes failed due to error 7 and windows error 1114. Itunes could not start because it recognized my user ID and password but I lacked cloud access authorization. then I uninstalled itunes but the reinstall failed due error R6034. s

Another attempt to update failed when Itunes said my valid username and password was inadequate due to my lack of authorization to access the cloud.

I uninstalled Itunes and tried to reinstall the updated version instead, But now it returns error R6034 because it attempts to load the C runtime library incorrectly.

I tried to remove R6034 by running CCleaner to remove unused registry entries and junk files. No effect. I also removed bad registry entries with Uniblue Powersuite Pro.

I turn off AVG virus software before I update or re-install.

My system still starts with error R6034. My Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit system has all the latest updates including Frame 4.51 which should have allowed a correct load of the C runtime library.

Please suggest a utility that will hunt down the source of error R6034 and allow a correct load of the C runtime library.

Next I wonder if some educational lectures that I saved on my old Itunes are still in the cloud and available on a re-install under my user name and password.

Thanks

Windows Vista, No Google Chrome, Safari Works OK

Posted on Jan 26, 2014 8:11 PM

2 replies

My attempt to update Itunes failed due to error 7 and windows error 1114. Itunes could not start because it recognized my user ID and password but I lacked cloud access authorization. then I uninstalled itunes but the reinstall failed due error R6034. s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.