Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 4s music notification issue

My iPhone 4s has this problem where I'll be listening to music with the screen locked and I then change the volume using the volume keys on the side of the phone. The phone will then start constantly bringing up the volume notifcation over and over again. The notification will come up like it normally would, then the screen goes blank like it normally is when locked and it'll light back up again the volume notification. It only happens every so often but it's quite annoying having to manually restard the phone everytime this occurs. Any suggestions??

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 27, 2014 3:39 AM

1 reply

Jan 29, 2014 7:28 AM in response to lloydy12

Hello there, lloydy12.

The following Knowledge Base article offers up some great tried-and-true steps for troubleshooting issues like the one you're describing:

iOS: Understanding multitasking

http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4211

If an app doesn't respond to your input, or doesn't perform as expected, do the following, testing after each step:

1. Check for app updates.
  2. Force the app to close.
  3. Restart your device.
  4. Update your iOS device.

Learn more about troubleshooting apps.

When performing Step 2, I'd recommend closing all apps that are running.

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Pedro.

IPhone 4s music notification issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.