Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Stopping a discussion

How to stop a discussion when the unclearness gone?

~ k.

Posted on Jan 27, 2014 5:03 AM

10 replies

Jan 27, 2014 6:48 AM in response to KarlPfeifferHarbachoed

What do you mean by 'unclearness'? Do you mean solved? As you have some merit points you should be aware of that.

If you mean remove a discussion, as James says, you can't but one way to help it fade quickly away is to add a post saying you have abandoned that question and mark it solved. You won't get any points but it will help it lose general interest.

Jan 27, 2014 7:25 AM in response to seventy one

Seventy one, the problem does not exist now, I do not know why it is gone. So I thaught I could give it away from the focus.

But, please, what do mean with

“ As you have some merit points you should be aware of that. “ - My English is weak.

I searched my name on

https://discussions.apple.com/people?sort=statusLevel&showDisabledUsers=false&sh owExternalUsers=false&resultTypes=COMMUNITY&view=status&start=528&prefix=&tag=&c id=2148&query=&onlineOnly=false&recentlyAddedOnly=false

and did not find it, so I assume not to be an important person. Just the other day I need help.

Thank you,

Karl

Jan 27, 2014 7:36 AM in response to KarlPfeifferHarbachoed

According to your profile avatar and the points total beneath it (to the left of your posts), you are at level three with 625 points. Which means you should have correctly answered several questions for people and as a result, they have rewarded you with the green or gold stars you have available to you when you respond to people's replies (and stars mean points).

Stopping a discussion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.