Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keep getting pop up "Password Incorrect"

I keep getting a pop up with the following message: "Password Incorrect", Enter the password for the Exchange "Hanover Activesync" account. However I already have the correct password permanently set in my Activesync profile. Seems to happen when phone has sat idle overnight. Our IT Department has wiped my phone 3 times and had me register my phone as new to no avail. I also appear to be the only person having this issue in my company. Help?

User uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 27, 2014 8:06 AM

8 replies

Jan 27, 2014 12:58 PM in response to Bonesaw1962

It sure does. But the strange thing is that I am entering the correct password and sometimes it takes and other times it does not. It also seems to use the permanet password sometimes that is entered in my Activesync profile and other times I get the above message. Very strange. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated!

Mar 7, 2014 1:08 PM in response to JmoDawg

I am having this exact same problem. It started in January, so at the time, I deleted my Exchange account, reset my password from the server end, and put everything back on my iPhone (5s running iO7.0.4 currently, though I know it was at least iO7 at that time). Anyway, at that point it worked.

Starting two days ago, it happened again. I tried deleting and resetting up the account--- but now it won't take the password at all. I know the password is correct, because I'm using it on a computer just fine. I even went in and reset the password just in case, still no dice.

Any help with this?

Jun 23, 2014 2:18 AM in response to JmoDawg

I have the exact same problem and it started when my company migrated Outlook Exchange 2003 to 2010.

No response from apple about this?

Keep getting pop up "Password Incorrect"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.