Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't delete any event from my iCloud calendar

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

MacBook

Posted on Jan 27, 2014 9:26 AM

3 replies

Jan 27, 2014 12:28 PM in response to Ferd II

Yep, I did all that 😟 even called apple support (but this will cost $19.00 to resolve) I'll try to find it out if some one can help - if not then I have no other choice just to pay them to resolve this issue 😟

also look like because of this issue I have error #403 message on mac calendar. popping out constantly

Jan 27, 2014 12:35 PM in response to etoya13

Etoya,

Quit/Force Quit Calendar, then paste this text ~/Library into the Finder>Go>Go to Folder...window and select "Go." This will open the Users Library Folder.

Next open the Calendars Folder and move any any files with "Cache" listed in the name field to your Desktop.

Also open the Preferences Folder in the same Library, and move the com.apple.iCal.plist file to the Desktop.

Log out/in or restart, and open Calendar.

I can't delete any event from my iCloud calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.