Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail merge Labels using ??? Mac OS X -Office

So I have done some research on this but wanted to post the question

Can I generate my merge data in Numbers and then merge in Pages (or something better)? This is the only function I still use my PC for. Seriously! *Headesplode!*

I bought both pages and numbers (bought my Mac in Aug and missed out on the free software) and found this out (my fault for not researching). I was really supprised and began to question, "Am I using some tech that is so out dated that Apple doesn't support it anymore!? Is this true? I regurlarly use mail merge to generate hundreds of Avery return labels for labeling small test tubes. So if I am correct and you can no longer do this with pages, then I have to keep my 30lb paper weight around to generate labels! I wanted to post this so Apple would know whats going on and maybe they will put mail merge back.

Apple, improve user experience, return mail merge!!!

~Randoramma

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 27, 2014 9:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 27, 2014 10:00 AM

Rando...

Also, get Apple's attention by submitting Feedback to Apple via the Pages menu, and submit a Review on the Mac App Store.

You can still, last time I looked, purchase iWork '09 from eBay and Amazon. More capability there than in iWork '13, including Mail Merge. Price is reasonable.

Jerry

5 replies

Mail merge Labels using ??? Mac OS X -Office

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.