Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Ipod audio jack suddenly stop work, only if I make pressure. Can you help me out with this? Can this be repaired?

My Ipod audio jack suddenly stop work, only if I make pressure. Can you help me out with this? Can this be repaired?

iPod classic

Posted on Jan 27, 2014 12:58 PM

1 reply

Jan 29, 2014 6:36 AM in response to Byron.pugh.vose

Hi Byron.pugh.vose,

Thanks for visiting Apple Support Communities.

If the headphone jack on your iPod is not working intermittently, I recommend trying the troubleshooting steps in this article first:

iPod troubleshooting basics and service FAQ

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1382

The headphones don't work

If the issue appears to be with the iPod, try resetting it. If that doesn't work, then restoreiPod with the latest iPod software using iTunes 7 or later.

If these steps don't solve it, your iPod may need service.

Gather information for service

To order service for your iPod, you'll need to know its serial number and purchase date. If service for your iPod is not covered under Apple's one-year limited warranty or AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod, there will be a fee.

How to get your iPod serviced

It's easy! Additional answers to common service questions can be found in the iPod Service FAQ.

Best,

Jeremy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.