Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multi-clip audio editing?

Hi all,

I'm sure this is a very easy fix, but I can't figure out anything from the manual. I shoot a lot of school sports and now that I'm doing basketball indoors, the audio is generally too hot. Because I stop and start recording during time-outs or other extended periods of "no play", I get a lot of clips. When I import them, I need to tame down the volume, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to reduce the volume on all equally at the same time. So far, I've done the first clip, then selected all of the others and pasted special attributes to them. Is this really the most efficient way to go about this. It doesnt' seem very elegant, but I am a loss for a better solution.

Any thoughts?

cheers,

Jack

Final Cut Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Jan 27, 2014 3:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 3:22 AM

You can also select multiple clips and use the Audio pane in the Inspector to lower the volume on all of them at once:

User uploaded file

2 replies

Multi-clip audio editing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.