Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Key for backing?

Why are there no keys on the keyboard for backing, up, down and onwards to be able to erase worlds? 😠

Will there be an update for a better keyboard in the near future?

Give us other keyboards to choose among!

Should have bought an Android.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 2:22 AM

2 replies

Jan 28, 2014 5:27 AM in response to pikapicha

No here would know why Apple has not chosen to include arrow keys or what their plans are for the future. You can submit feedback to them here:

http://www.apple.com/feedback

It's a simple matter to reposition the insertion point by touching the screen. If you touch and hold, you'll see a magnifying glass that will allow you to adjust more precisely.

iPhones also hold their value extremely well. I sold my iPhone 5 for more than I paid for it. You can always sell yours and buy an Android.

Best of luck.

Jan 28, 2014 12:09 PM in response to IdrisSeabright

Thank you Meg St._Clair for your good answer!

Now I've checked the magnifying glass and it is acceptable but not at all as good and easy as the arrow methods.

I think it is bad with this negative things with a phone that is so expensive.

Also very bad not to be able to enlarge the pages which was always possible with the android that I had. Especially crazy with small fonts in facebook-and mail functions!

Interesting that it's possible to get more when you sell it as you paid for it:)

I will consider it.

Best regards

Key for backing?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.