Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Since I updated to version 11.1.4 my iPhone does not appear on iTunes

Since I updated to version 11.1.4 my iPhone does not appear on iTunes.

iPhone 5, Windows 8

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 4:21 AM

21 replies

Jan 28, 2014 5:08 AM in response to slihass

Hy there,

I've solved the same problem and in order for you to do soo you have to follow these stept if your running windows:

1'st step is to go into the device manager

2 step is to go to portable devices (it is rught under network adapters)

3 step is to right clic apple iphone and click update drivers

4 step is to brows your drivers from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers

After that your itunes will pump up alown and youl see your iphone right there.

Good luck and sry for my bad righting.

Andrei

Feb 5, 2014 10:54 AM in response to Cerbu

THE BEST SOLUTION! 😍

Thank you so much for this. I'm sorry for coming off so excitedly but I'm a college student who needs her 2-3 hour long college lecture recordings OFF of her phone ASAP so I can record more the next day- but because my iPhone wasn't responding on iTunes, I couldn't delete them off of my phone for the past 4 days. So you can see how this helped me a lot!

Also for anyone else who is having this same issue, for the last step? Just copy and paste it (C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers) into the browser part. I was a bit confused on that step so just for a bit more clarification 🙂

Thank you so much again! God bless you!

Feb 11, 2014 9:30 PM in response to slihass

I'm experiencing this same issue but the fix isn't working for me. I think I'm doing it right since iTunes opens once the driver has been installed but my iPhone 4S still doesn't show up. Showing in explorer. Also everytime I open iTunes on my PC I get a prompt on my iPhone asking if I trust this computer. I click Yes every time but it asks every time without fail.

Since I updated to version 11.1.4 my iPhone does not appear on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.