Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do, if neither of my devices won't connect to Itunes?

None of my devices would connect to Itunes. My Iphones 4G and 5c would keep saying Do you trust this Computer? Everytime I select trust the loading would stop. All I would get is just my photos and video clips on the My computer folder. When I tried to connect my Iphone 3G, nothing happened and once again all I got were just my photos and video clips. I haven't tried my Ipod yet but it's to risky for me, so I'll wait on it until I resolve this problem. I've tried every available idea that I would find regarding the problem but none were sucessful. Could all this updating be the reason why all this trouble is happening?

Windows PC-OTHER, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 4:58 AM

4 replies

Jan 28, 2014 5:01 AM in response to Indlis

Might be best to do a complete tear down and rebuild of iTunes and supporting software.

Go to Control Panel > Add or Remove Programs (Win XP) or Programs and Features (later)

Remove all of these items in the following order:

• iTunes
  • Apple Software Update
  • Apple Mobile Device Support (if this won't uninstall move on to the next item)
  • Bonjour
  • Apple Application Support

Reboot, download iTunes, then reinstall, either using an account with administrative rights, or right-clicking the downloaded installer and selecting Run as Administrator.

The uninstall and reinstall process will preserve your iTunes library and settings, but ideally you would back up the library and your other important personal documents and data on a regular basis. See this user tip for a suggested technique.

Please note:

Some users may need to follow all the steps in whichever of the following support documents applies to their system. These include some additional manual file and folder deletions not mentioned above.

HT1925: Removing and Reinstalling iTunes for Windows XP

HT1923: Removing and reinstalling iTunes for Windows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8

If there are any connectivity problems after that see TS1538: iOS: Device not recognized in iTunes for Windows, in particular section 5.

tt2

Jan 28, 2014 5:06 AM in response to Indlis

Hy there,

You can try solving your problem by following these steps for me worked just have to have conected your iphones:

1'st step is to go into the device manager

2 step is to go to portable devices (it is rught under network adapters)

3 step is to right clic apple iphone and click update drivers

4 step is to brows your drivers from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support\Drivers

After that your itunes will pump up alown and youl see your iphone right there.

Good luck and sry for my bad righting.

Andrei

What do I do, if neither of my devices won't connect to Itunes?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.