Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i transfer downloaded applications in laptop via itunes to my iphone?

HI

I am a new user of apple. I want to know the procedure of transfering downloaded application in laptop via itunes to my iphone. Please a;so help me to install those applications as i dont have a wifi server facility and mobile data speed is slow not enough to download applications directly in iphone.

Anxiously waiting for response.

iPhone 4

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 6:25 AM

6 replies

Jan 28, 2014 6:48 AM in response to tahirayoub

Do you mean the applications that are installed on your laptop in OS X? If so, OS X apps will not work on iDevices, which has the iOS operating system. Likewise, apps from an iDevice won't work on a Mac.

For apps to work on your iPhone you need to download from the App Store via iTunes, or directly to the iPhone using the App Store app on the phone.

can i transfer downloaded applications in laptop via itunes to my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.