Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have had to delete all my Itunes and Apple files ..

Due to Error 7 ((windows errr 126)....I had to delete all my Apple programs 😟 .I had a fully registered Quick Time Pro and have my Key number but registation is saying invalid ...what can I do? don't want to buy it again ! not at all good with computer programing !! 😕

Windows XP Pro

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 9:08 AM

7 replies

Jan 29, 2014 9:13 AM in response to Jacumba

Ok Jacumba,🙂 it may not have been ...who am I to argue . XP s3 . Deleteing and reloading has allowed me to open Itunes were as I was shut out completely.
Only problem I seem to have now is with Quicktime not accepting my name and code. how can I get this from Apple or Qicktime or who ever I have to.?😕

Feb 4, 2014 1:56 PM in response to Lymeme

Hi

I have had exactly the same problem - I had an issue with the latest install of iTunes and the best solution I found on the net was to uninstall all Apple software and reinstall. Since then I have not been able to re-enter my registration code for Quicktime Pro - all I get is 'Invalid Registration'. I don't really want to have to purchase another registration. Finding any type of support contact for Quicktime seems pretty impossible .... I have Windows 7

Feb 5, 2014 5:41 AM in response to Lymeme

Got mine sorted - and it was as QuickTimeKirk suggested an issue with the name field. I found my original email and it had my registration name as 'FirstName Surname Mr.' I put it in exactly as it was on the email and it worked.

I discovered this while I was actually on the phone with AppleCare who were going to help me out - worth giving them a call if you can find a number for where you are

I have had to delete all my Itunes and Apple files ..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.