Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Downloaded a video from I tunes that is sitting in my library but unable to Synchronise it to the I pod.

Hello if anyone could help??

Ok, have a new i pod nano and everthing works fine. However downloaded a music video through I tunes store that is sitting in my I Tunes library. However when I go to synch it to the player an error icon appears (round red circle with a slah through) when I drag it over to the player. Also if I try to press the Synch button it will Synch for about 3 seconds and then stop telling my Synch is complete. However the video does not appear in the player.

I have followd all the instructions and have changed the file to fit an I pod (feature in the library) as I understand not all files wil play. However that does not seem to work.

No error messge appears.

I am now at a lost as to what to do.

Would be very greatful for any assitance.

Kind regards

iPod nano

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 9:06 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2014 6:28 AM

Hi Albert Ouch,

If you are having issues syncing a downloaded video to your iPod nano, even after converting it, you may want to verify that that video conversion and syncing in general are working alright. You may find the following article helpful:

Apple Support: Verifying iTunes video conversion and video syncing using sample QuickTime files

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1211

Regards,

- Brenden

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2014 6:28 AM in response to Albert Ouch

Hi Albert Ouch,

If you are having issues syncing a downloaded video to your iPod nano, even after converting it, you may want to verify that that video conversion and syncing in general are working alright. You may find the following article helpful:

Apple Support: Verifying iTunes video conversion and video syncing using sample QuickTime files

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1211

Regards,

- Brenden

Downloaded a video from I tunes that is sitting in my library but unable to Synchronise it to the I pod.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.