Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Clash of Clans /Game Center Link

I will try to make this short, as I couldn't find any fixes for this.

My kids logged in and saved their clash of clans game to the gamecenter on the IPAD. I also have a game on my IPHONE (we use same id for gamecenter) and now I can't sync up to the game center in order to save my game. Instead when I login on my phone to play it keeps asking me to login and play my kids game from the IPAD.

In short I want to delete the kids info from game center and save my game (they don't play their game anymore).

Any thoughts on how I can do this? I want to be able to load my game on the IPAD as well?

Thank You for any advice!!!

iPhone 4S

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 8:57 AM

There are no replies.

Clash of Clans /Game Center Link

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.