Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ical downloading from icloud for weeks

I tried to connect to icloud between my iphone 4s and my macbook computer and addresses transferred just fine. My iCal, however, has been 'moving calendars to server account' for about 3 weeks now. I have tried leaving it open so that it can finish loading, but it is not going away or finishing the download. I really need to use my iCal and I don't know what to do. Thank you for your help in advance.

MacBook

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 9:22 AM

1 reply

Jan 28, 2014 10:01 AM in response to Lgschwar

Lgschwar,

Quit/Force Quit Calendar, then paste this text ~/Library into the Finder>Go>Go to Folder...window and select "Go." This will open the Users Library Folder.

Next open the Calendars Folder in that Library Folder, and move any any files with "Cache" listed in the name field to your Desktop.

Also open the Preferences Folder in the same Library Folder, and move the com.apple.iCal.plist file to the Desktop.

Log out/in or restart, and open Calendar.

User uploaded file

ical downloading from icloud for weeks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.