Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

We recently changed our computer from a Microsoft Windows to an Apple Mac. All our music is on ITunes but when I try to download to my iPod it won't download. It accepts there is an iPod attached but it won't allow for any download. What can I do?

We recently bought an Apple Mac and now I cannot download music from ITunes to my Ipod Nano. Although the name of the Ipod comes up, I cannot load any music on it any more. Our last computer had Microsoft software and I was told this is the reason the Mac will not allow any downloading. Do I have to clear the music off my Ipod and start again? Please help.

iPod nano

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 12:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2016 10:32 AM

WAS THERE AND ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION?

2 replies

We recently changed our computer from a Microsoft Windows to an Apple Mac. All our music is on ITunes but when I try to download to my iPod it won't download. It accepts there is an iPod attached but it won't allow for any download. What can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.