Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone won't show up in iTunes

So when I plug my iPhone 5c in to the laptop to sync the new music I put on iTunes my device won't connect in to itunes it is identified on the computer but won't show up in iTunes I've Tried all the help things in the iTunes support I even uninstalled iTunes . And yes everything is up to date but I'm getting really frustrated with it I really don't know what to with it now!

iPhone 5c, iOS 7.0.4, It is a windows computer

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2014 5:41 PM

I had the same issue with all my ipods and iphone except the shuffle. So I uninstalled all apple products on my computer. Bonjour, Apple Device, Software update and itunes. Should be five items uninstalled total off your computer. Download the new update from the apple website. Install it and it will work I just got mine working minutes ago. Don't worry about losing your libraries because those are under the music folder and you have to delete those manually. Don't delete this folder unless you don't want your libraries.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 28, 2014 5:41 PM in response to Para821

I had the same issue with all my ipods and iphone except the shuffle. So I uninstalled all apple products on my computer. Bonjour, Apple Device, Software update and itunes. Should be five items uninstalled total off your computer. Download the new update from the apple website. Install it and it will work I just got mine working minutes ago. Don't worry about losing your libraries because those are under the music folder and you have to delete those manually. Don't delete this folder unless you don't want your libraries.

My iPhone won't show up in iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.