Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting a MACBOOK PRO to SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER B2430 ISSUES!!!

Hi all!

I'm having serious issues connecting my MBP to my Samsung syncmaster monitor (model B2430). Im connecting using thunderbolt to HDMI>HDMI. The issue is that nothing appears on screen the MACBOOK and the samsung monitor both blink like they are trying to connect but they never do. HOWEVER its has worked ONCE! When it did work the external monitor display icon appeared on the tool bar and the mirroring options were available in system preference>Display options.

It has not worked since! The monitor display icon does not appear and the MAC just blinks like it is trying to connect but doesn't connect. I have tried restarting, shutting down, and powering up, connecting the monitor first then powering on the MBP, TURNING ON THE MBP then the monitor, connecting the MBP to AC power and not.

Is this a issue anyone eles is facing?

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8), Samsung syncmaster B2430

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 12:36 AM

There are no replies.

Connecting a MACBOOK PRO to SAMSUNG SYNCMASTER B2430 ISSUES!!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.