Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

There's a hard case I like for the ipod, but would like to back it with a clear silicone case on top, Is there a clear case that would actually fit over an all ready covered iPod?

Double Layer Hybrid Hard Gel Case Cover for iPod Touch 5th Gen Built In Screen. Plus, my thought was to find a great cover and keep it in my purse - i have a thick purse and don't hit people with it, so my ipod would be safe in there right? I'm slightly concerned my screen would break as I don't know how easily breakable the screens are. Input? TIA

iPod touch

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 3:48 AM

There are no replies.

There's a hard case I like for the ipod, but would like to back it with a clear silicone case on top, Is there a clear case that would actually fit over an all ready covered iPod?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.