Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to connect a EE 4G HUAWEI E5776 to Airport network and share connection

Help Please!

We live in a rural area with poor <6MBS down <1MBS Up Broadband. I have purchased a Huawei E5776 on EE in the UK and can get 16MBS down and about 14mps up.

Now my problem, large house with 1 Aiport Base Station and 3 Express repeaters share the network around the house. Does anybody know how I can get the Huawei on the wireless network so it can be repeated and used throughout the house? PS I also use 3 Apple TV V2 and various other internet devices.

Many thanks for any help I have tried all I know and guess it might be down to correct use of IP address and router address but as of now Im stuck. Please keep it to the level of advanced amater not IP professional!

J

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 3:31 AM

3 replies

Jan 29, 2014 7:20 AM in response to Gadget Monkey

You would need to connect the wireless modem to a Mac equipped with Ethernet and share the WWAN connection over Ethernet.

OS X Mavericks: Share your Internet connection

Connect the Ethernet port to the WAN port on the base station. Configure the base station in bridge mode.

AirPort Utility 6.x: Set up a base station or AirPort Time Capsule as a bridge

How to connect a EE 4G HUAWEI E5776 to Airport network and share connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.