Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why do lists flicker and jump in iOS Music app with iTunes match?

I recently signed up for iTunes match. I have a large library on iTunes on my Mac and I'm using iTunes Match to sync it to my iPhone 4S running iOS 7.

However now every list in the iOS Music app now constantly flickers and flashes. The album artwork flashes blank for a moment and then returns. It's as if the list is constanly updating. This happens about every 2 seconds.

Even worse... in playlists the entire list jiggles up and down. Again about every 2 seconds.

Does anyone else have the same problem? Is there a solution?

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 6:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 16, 2014 9:46 AM

I don't know what the issue is, have had it since I have had match, and am thinking of ditching it because of it. Now, after deleting and replacing a whole slew of my music with the wrong songs, have the stuff won't play or download from match, even stuff I buy in iTunes. It's ridiculous. Apple should be paying me to be losing my media by using match. It's driving me CRAZY!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 16, 2014 9:46 AM in response to David Tapper

I don't know what the issue is, have had it since I have had match, and am thinking of ditching it because of it. Now, after deleting and replacing a whole slew of my music with the wrong songs, have the stuff won't play or download from match, even stuff I buy in iTunes. It's ridiculous. Apple should be paying me to be losing my media by using match. It's driving me CRAZY!

Why do lists flicker and jump in iOS Music app with iTunes match?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.