Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud calendar for a group - are there any drawbacks that I should be aware of?

I want to use my iCloud calendar to schedule my baseball team's 30+ games. I want to be able to send the individual games (events) to approx 25 people so they can reply and update their own personal devices (some are non-iOS users). Are there any drawbacks I should be aware of?

Limited to the number of events?

Limited to the number of people?

Limited to the user friendliness for non-iOS users?

I also want the ability to display the calendar on my team's website (whether its exporting it or whatever the case may be). Any issues I should be aware of here?

I tried using another solution, but ran into restrictions (as the tool interpreted the number of invitees and number of dates as spamming behavior). I found this out after I had issued 10 invites to my team and their families. So I'm trying to avoid jacking up everyone's email and calendars........again. So I wanted to find out exactly what I'm getting into with iCloud's "group" functionality first.

All help, input, and feedback is appreciated.

Thank you!

iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 6:22 AM

1 reply

iCloud calendar for a group - are there any drawbacks that I should be aware of?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.