Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reasoning for being unable to transfer albums to imac

I'm having a lot of trouble finding a way to transfer pictures on my ipad that arean't in my camera roll to my computer. I'm pretty sure there isn't a way without 3rd party software or jumping through hoops.

Does anyone know or have any assumptions as to why this is? I can't think of any good reason that apple would create my pictures like copyrighted music or movies. There may be another reason that i'm not thinking of. I don't have a problem doing it myself, but my parents are having a **** of a time trying to jump through hoops to share pictures. any input would be appreciated, thanks.

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 8:00 AM

There are no replies.

Reasoning for being unable to transfer albums to imac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.