Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad mini no longer recognizes any wifi networks.

My iPad mini no longer recognizes any wifi networks (at home, at friends houses, Starbucks, etc.) It's not that I can't connect to networks, the iPad won't even give me the option to connect to any networks anywhere I go. Nothing appears. Under Wi-Fi it's completely blank. So let me just get this out of the way.... I've researched every possible thing I could do and nothing has worked. So don't tell me to make sure my airplane mode isn't on, wifi is turned on or I'm in range, reset my network settings, reset my router, go to Starbucks, update iTunes etc. etc. because I've done all of that and more. We have 3 other iPads in the house who all connect to our home wifi just fine, so it's not that. I literally cannot find any solution to this problem and I find it ridiculous. Please help!

iPad, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 8:01 AM

So having done everything you have, it sounds like a potential hardware issue. You didn't mention a "restore" of the device, but I imagine you did that as well. I would plan a trip to the Genius Bar.

By the way the work you have done is admirable. You did a thorough troubleshooting process.

2 replies

My iPad mini no longer recognizes any wifi networks.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.