Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My averages in Numbers for IPad are incorrect

I'm not sure why but my averages are incorrect as the formula goes. I would do the math myself, but it's more than just once.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? I'd love some help.

I'll try to post a screen shot.

iPad 2, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 8:07 AM

1 reply

Jan 29, 2014 8:56 AM in response to kevinfromnorwood

Hi Kevin,

Chances are there is something in the way you've set up the formula that is giving you the unexpected result.

On the Mac you can post a screenshot this way:

1. shift-command-4

2. holding mouse down drag crosshairs across the area you want to capture, and release

3. a file named something like Screen Shot 2014-01-29 at 7.27.28 AM.png will be placed on desktop

4. in editor here click camera icon, 'Choose File', navigate to the file on the Desktop and click, click 'Choose', click 'Insert Image'

Sometimes the "camera" doesn't work the first time, so you just redo the steps in 4.

On the iPad you cannot post a screenshot using the built-in Safari Mobile. But you can post an image from your camera roll (including screenshots placed there in the usual way when you hold down the power on-off button and click the home button) using a third-party browser such as Mercury (just set User Agent to 'Safari(Mac OSX)'. )

SG

My averages in Numbers for IPad are incorrect

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.