Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is Notificacion Center deleting my alerts?

This is really anoying, hope somebody has can help.

Normally I get my twitter notifications on the Notification Center from a few people people, what I do is click on one notification then it takes me to twitter to that specific tweet, I then swipe down the notification center and do it again for another tweet. When I´m done I tap on the X button to delete the notifications.

But now what its doing is when I tap on one notification, it takes me to twitter to that tweet, then I go back to Notification Center and all of the other notifications are gone!!

Same things happens when I go directly to twitter, it deletes all my tweeter notifications on the Notification Center.

Im not sure if I did something, but I already checked everything on settings and nothings changed, its really getting frustrating because I just wanna check the tweets from the people I choose to get notifications from.

its been a week, today I tought the problem was fixed, but its not, Im noticing that this problem is happening only when Im on 3G, when Im on WIFI it works right!! so weird!!

Im very confused by this, can anyone help??

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 12:02 PM

There are no replies.

why is Notificacion Center deleting my alerts?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.