Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidentally cracked my 13" retina display macbook pro. I'm still covered by apple care how much will it cost me to get it fixed and how long will it take?

I recently recived my mac as an early christmas and birthday present in November 2013. I accidently cracked the screen yesterday when i closed it not realising that my eaphones were still underneath. It has caused a small crack within the screen which in turn has caused the display to have lines running verticly down it to haf way down the screen and avout two thrids of my screen to become twitchy horizontally. But everything else still works perfectly (I am actually currently using the said mac to post this)

My mac is still covered under applecare and I was wondering if apple would be able to fix my screen for me and what this may cost me and how long it will take. (It is likely that I will take this to the apple store in Lakeside shopping centre for the repairs).

Thank you

Mickey

Mac Pro, iOS 7.0.4, brought in 2013

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 1:23 PM

5 replies

I accidentally cracked my 13" retina display macbook pro. I'm still covered by apple care how much will it cost me to get it fixed and how long will it take?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.