Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPod nano 6th gen won't play my music.

My iPod nano 6th gen has worked fine for years and when I synced it recently it would play some tunes fine, cut some off mid-way through and skip some completely. The first thing I done was just tried to sync it again but this didn't make a difference so I reset my iPod through iTunes and synced it again but this made it worse, when I pressed play it comes up with the pause button but if I go to the next screen where you can see how far through the song is the bar wasn't moving, so the tunes aren't playing, so following this I formatted my iPod on my pc and then reset it on iTunes (I had to replace the folders I had removed during formatting) and that didn't do anything it still won't play anything. It's not my headphones as they work fine in my pc, and it's not my music as it worked fine before and they all play fine on my pc. What else can I do?

iPod nano, 6th Generation

Posted on Jan 29, 2014 2:35 PM

There are no replies.

iPod nano 6th gen won't play my music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.